Anyway, I am now here in
Subtle, yes? I think so.
Anyway, to catch you up on my doings for the last week or so, I thought I'd make up a little quiz. Every answer is true or false, and you get to decide which is which. I realize you have no way of knowing which outlandish tale is true and which is not, but that's all part of the fun, right?
And the first person to get every answer right will receive a surprise in the mail when I get home (that is, if I ever do get home).
So, here it is: STIE'S TRUE OR FALSE QUIZ
- As I write this, I am lying in my bed, gorging myself on pancakes instead of socializing with the other wives at the company breakfast.
- I have read six books in the last two weeks.
- I have exercised only four times.
- I did the Zip Line, Alpine Slide, and Alpine Coaster in Park City, and LOVED every second of it.
- I sat down next to a blind man at the airport and he pulled out a laptop and started typing. You know, kind of interesting because HE CAN'T ACTUALLY SEE HIS COMPUTER.
- I was hit on by a non-handicapped man.
- I have not bought myself one new item of clothing.
- One of my children has already been sick twice on this trip (and one of those sicknesses turned out to be strep, which we found out after a maddening three-hour hunt to find a doctor that would take our insurance).
- I went white water river rafting down the Colorado River and did not fall in, as I had feared.
- One of my children became tangled in their seat belt and I was unable to get them out. In a panic, I cut the seat belt, seeing no other option. That's right, I CUT THE SEAT BELT, as in, irreparable severing of a much-needed safety device in our car.
- The Husband was so relieved that the child was safe that he didn't care at all about the damage done to our car, and didn't once wonder what it was going to cost to repair.
- I ordered a virgin pina colada, only to find it non-virgin when it arrived. I drank it anyway.
- I am taking the Husband for his-and-hers pedicures today, and he is excited about it.
- I have refused to wear sunscreen even once, and now sport a lovely, cancerous shade of red all over my body.
- At this typing, I have not read one single blog since we left home (but plan to rectify that very soon).
Good luck, if there are any of you even still checking this blog. Happy guessing!