Monday, October 1, 2007

Belated swap thanks


I have been at least a month overdue in thanking Nicole, my swap partner, for the fantastic package she put in the post for me. If you don't know her already, please stop by her blog. It is like thumbing through the pages of Blueprint or Domino. She is an amazing photographer. Her pictures are just gorgeous. She is even offering photography classes, and I pout every time I read about them because I live too far away to go. I am so glad I got to meet her. Please pop over and give her a look. She's a doll. And a keeper. Thanks, Nicole!

2 comments:

Scrapbooks by Amanda said...

It looks like you got lucky! Very cute stuff. BTW, loving the blue back ground!

nicole hill gerulat said...

i've had such a great time reading your hilarious posts.. i'm so glad we were linked together through the swap.. Thanks for the sweet post!