Monday, October 29, 2007

Aww, shucks!

I have to give a big shout-out to my new pretend internet friend, Lisa at Take 90 West. She gave me this little bloggy award, which I am sure I do not deserve, but will take with much gratitude:

And as is bloggy tradition, I get to bestow this award upon a few fellow bloggers. The first goes to Celia Fae, who makes me laugh so hard that I have to be sure I go pee BEFORE reading her blog, lest any unfortunate incidents arise.

The second goes to June at Bye Bye Buy. She is just plain hilarious. Go check her out. If you're not reading her, you are missing out.

And thirdly, I award Jenny at Chased by Children. Because she is a mom blogging her way through suburbia, only with a very wicked sense of humor. And I like that in a blogger.

8 comments:

danandcindy said...

Sooo......what did you win?

You won the right to post a little image on your blog, stating how someone really thought that you "hit the mark"? No cash? No certificate that you can hang on your wall?

Well, congratu-frickin-lations...

You've really earned it... Whatever "it" is...

Christie said...

Hey lame-o,

I'd be happy to bestow you a blogging honor, but you actually have to BLOG in order to get one. You know, that thing you started and gave up on because it was too hard and you're not special enough? Try that. Then when you get your blog accolades, we'll talk.

You suck. I'm awesome.

Scrapbooks by Amanda said...

Congrats! You have one of the blogs that I look forward to the most, so I know you deserve this!

Celia Fae said...

Yaayy. I win a prize. I guess now I have to figure out how to put it on my sidebar....

Thanks for telling me it is here. I haven't had the chance to look at my favorite people in a couple of days.

I only regret that I haven't written anything amusing. I will get right on that.

I knew we would be friends when I saw how many lists you made. And could we see some pictures of Sexy Stie? How about Morning Stie?

I'm truly honored.

June Cutoff Cash said...

As your other pretend friend, I am much honored to receive this award. Thank you. I am not only going to copy and paste this award, but also your Thinking Blogger, as I believe it was you who presented me with it before.

Now I have to go read about your split personalities.

danandcindy said...

It is obvious that you have not checked my blog recently, because I have received a lot of awards...

www.danandcindysworld.blogspot.com

Paige said...

And the rest of us are chopped liver?

Celia Fae said...

I tried to add My Prize to my sidebar but I am too stupid to figure out how. Will you please help me?
celiafae@gmail.com