Thursday, March 15, 2007

mixed up legs



Hannah (as a lot of 4-year-olds have been known to do) frequently puts her shoes on the wrong feet.

She did it today, and I gave my usual comment, "Your shoes are on the wrong feet. Does that matter?" (Because most days it doesn't matter to her).

Exasperated, she replied, "It's not my shoes. My legs are on the wrong feet. THAT'S THE PROBLEM, MOM!"

Clearly, I was mistaken. If only we could find a way to switch those legs around so she'd be more comfortable...

4 comments:

anna jo said...

hannah is practically the cutest person I have ever met! I love that little girl!!!

Travelin'Oma said...

My legs are on the wrong body. They're on Nicole Kidman's body. Funny how these things get mixed up, Hannah!

Jake said...

My legs are mixed up too...they should be on the California beach with Hannah instead of covered with cellulite and sweats and sitting inside watching the spring snow fall!

Portrait of Peter said...

She will make a great "Lawyer" some day!!