Sunday, March 18, 2007

13 things I love about you



So it's our anniversary today, and in honor of that, I thought I would post 13 things I love about you...one for every fantastic year together:

  1. You always let me have the last bite of dessert.
  2. You encourage me in buying things that make me feel pretty.
  3. You make me laugh. Still.
  4. You happily take the kids on Saturday mornings to give me a break.
  5. You ALWAYS go pick up the take-out.
  6. You listen when I need to complain or vent about my day.
  7. You willingly and graciously tend our kids so I can go on trips with my girlfriends.
  8. You work so hard, even when you don't want to.
  9. You always say I'm beautiful when I ask, "Does this make me look...[insert negative adjective here].
  10. You are uncompromising in your principles.
  11. You laugh with me at stupid movies.
  12. You dream big, you live big, and you encourage greatness from all of us.
  13. You still love me, even after all these years.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Happy anniversary! You're a great couple. Here's to many more years of bliss...

Jake said...

Stie, Josh is lucky to have you and he knows it!!! Enjoy your day...

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! and a billion more! Couldn't be happier that you have such a great hubby!
luv ya both

mama jo said...

happy anniversary...that's great.

Portrait of Peter said...

Belated anniversary greetings - you both look a wonderful couple.

ps - If only your hubby did not a fixation about the remote!!!

Here in Scotland - he would have been served with an ASBO (Anti-Social Behaviour Order)- for such a serious offence - as to remove the remote and place it in a location - to which no one would look!!