Friday, January 5, 2007

like the flip of a switch

Here is Hannah at the park yesterday. Ain't she pretty?

Here is Hannah at the park, about ten minutes later, unable to understand why her brothers do not want to play football and house at the same time. Everyone knows football and house go together...what's wrong with these brothers? Oh, the travesty of it all...

Here is Hannah at the park. She gave up on football/house and decided to play alone. Mind you, there is about 12 minutes difference between the first picture and the last...girls!

And here are the boys, completely unaware that they have ruined their sister's life. Thank goodness she forgave them...





4 comments:

Sparky said...

Don't you boys know House and Football DO go together?! Way to ruin your sister's life, she probably will be scarred forever.

Cute Pics! I can't believe theres no snow!

Andy J

Christie said...

Snow would be a little difficult in 70 degree weather... :-)

Annie said...

We've got 70 degree weather here in Concord, Mass, too! Craziness.

I've got a 13-year-old with similar "like a switch" tendencies, too, except everything seems to be my fault, not her brother's. Sigh. Maybe I should play house with her?

A.

Christie said...

Playing house doesn't work - I've tried that. It only makes them think you are their permanent playmate. Trust me, that is the last thing you want to be. Not good. In fact, your switch-flipper used to be my switch-flipper's playmate, if I remember right. Would you get her on the next flight out, please??!!